The T3212 and T3224 are robust 24-hour duty cycle industrial computer-driven 300 or 600 dpi thermal transfer printers. They have been specially designed to print on a wide range of TE Connectivity (TE) labels, cable markers, and identification marker sleeves.
The printers have a full-color touch screen interface, with intuitive icon-based setting adjustments. Various preloaded tutorials answer commonly-asked questions without the unit having to connect to the internet. If however an internet connection is required for your application, this can be done wirelessly via a local Wi-Fi network, or via cable: the printers are equipped with USB, Ethernet and serial ports. Labels or ribbons can also be loaded quickly and easily. “Smart” print heads have built-in memory to facilitate the maintenance program. This includes the tracking of prints and the printing temperature.
Features & Benefits
- One heavy duty printer for all TE Identifications products, in 300 DPI or 600 DPI for ultra-sharp printing
- Side loading of labels and ribbons results in a smaller system footprint
- Intuitive, icon-based printer setting adjustments and integrated help videos
- Multiple connectivity options (hard wire and WiFi)
- Sheet Metal Fabrication / Panel / Box Builder
- Contract Manufacturing
Office environment, industrial environment
Product Spec Sheets and Additional Information
Request More Information & Samples