TE Connectivity's (TE) high performance, thermal transfer printable, foam backed replacement for engraved metal or plastic plate labels that reduces the amount of time and costs required to create and install these labels.
Typically, labels have three distinct layers: a printable top coat that provides protection, a central film for stability and structure, and an adhesive layer. These are packaged on a paper or polymer liner and formatted into pre-cut labels on sheets and rolls.
The front layer is a polyester white or silver top coat that can be printed on by a thermal transfer printer. The foam adhesive layer is designed to meet a wide range of surface types, especially those with a low surface energy characteristic such as those with a powder coating or made from polypropylene.
The labels can be used with any printer in the TE thermal transfer range.
Features & Benefits
- A potential significant customer savings of product and install costs compared to using an engraved label.
- Eliminates dust, debris, and noise from the label creation and installation process.
- Has the potential to reduce dependence on engraving supplier.
- Provides the option for flexible label design and creation process.
- Suitable for on-demand printing.
- Able to create and print high definition graphics and barcodes.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use and conforms to UL969 Marking and Labeling specification.
- Industrial & Manufacturing Equipment (Not Vehicles)
- Contract Manufacturing
Identification of switches and displays on control panels or within electrical control cabinets and equipment racks. Machinery name plates, industrial equipment ratings plates and connector identification.
Product Spec Sheets and Additional Information
Request More Information & Samples