HARTING's har-port is an addition to the product range that offers service interfaces for Ethernet and USB.
har-port makes control units and industrial computer interfaces accessible from the outside, which means that the new service interface is suitable for use in switchboard cabinets and control terminals. Thanks to its compact and elegant design, however, har-port is also an ideal communication interface for conference tables or high-grade workstations.
The assembly calls for just one central fastening nut in a standardized circular 22 mm panel cutout, which is also used for all industrial control switches.
The har-port product range comprises service interfaces for 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet as well as USB 2.0 and 3.0 Type A. Practice-oriented accessories such as protection covers and sealing covers that protect the interface against unauthorized use and label holders that can be mounted at a later time complete the new HARTING product range.
With this addition, HARTING now offers har-port products with silver, black, stainless steel and white housings.
Features & Benefits
- Standard M22 panel cut-out
- No special punch tools needed
- Cost saving and easy implementation
- Wide range of inserts and accessories
- har-port products can be used in multiple industrial environments (IP20 to IP 65/67), and can be used for USB, Ethernet, HDMI, and audio connections
- Variety of service port options with the same look and feel
- Compatible with standard RJ45, USB, HDMI and Audio Jack connectors
- Can be used with any off-the-shelve RJ45, USB, HDMI or Audio Jack products
- Cost saving
- Industrial & Manufacturing Equipment (Not Vehicles)
- Power Generation, Fuel & Energy
- Non-Auto Transportation
- Alternative Power, Fuel & Energy
Service interface for industrial cabinets and devices
Product Spec Sheets and Additional Information
Request More Information & Samples