The DuraMate™ AHDM environmentally sealed multi-pin heavy duty metal circular connector series from Amphenol Sine Systems, provides an economical quick-connect bayonet locking system manufactured to withstand the challenges and complexities of harsh environment off-road applications. Rated IP69k. AHDM maintains compatibility with existing shell size 24 industry standard designs, ease of use was exceeded through enhanced ergonomics using an easy grip coupling system and visual and tactile indicators ensuring reliable mating.
Features & Benefits
- 3 key-way bayonet design ensures proper mating of connectors
- High density signal and mixed power insert configurations
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- High current configurations incorporating revolutionary RADSOK® contacts
- High strength impact resistant & lightweight zinc-alloy metal housings
- Low insertion force stamped terminals offer improved manufacturing efficiencies
- Wide Thread Adapter provides maximum access to rear grommet and improved serviceability.
- Environmentally-sealed and engineered rapid and secure mating system achieves IP67/IP69K protection (in mated condition) from ingress of dust, water, mud and other contaminants and is vibration resistant.
- Sealing features consisting of durable high temperature silicone provide barrier from lubricating oils, hydraulic fluids and fossil fuels
- Back shells maintain a compression-fit design to resist maximum pull-out forces and facilitate strain-relief for jacketed cable ranges.
- Utilizes A Series™ standard contact system
- Wire entry sealing available in three separate ranges for discrete wire applications
- Medical Electronics
- Industrial & Manufacturing Equipment (Not Vehicles)
- Military / Aerospace / Aviation
- Construction (Not Vehicles)
Instrumentation measurement, robotics-machine tool, building automation and control, telecom-data infrastructure, welding, medical, aerospace, energy-power, military, automotive, off road-mining, railway, electric vehicles
Product Spec Sheets and Additional Information
Request More Information & Samples