One of the core requirements of flexible production is to quickly install machines and modules, retrofit them at any time and operate them without disruption. With the Han ES Press HMC series, HARTING has developed suitable interfaces that can be installed quickly without tools and that are extremely robust – given the fact that they can withstand at least ten thousand mating cycles. The quick-connection technology goes by the name of Han ES Press HMC, with the suffix standing for High Mating Cycles.
The Han ES Press series offers the additional advantage of resistance to vibration. This is due to how tight the conductor sits due to the constant pressure of the cage clamp. The advantage for the customer: installation and connection times are reduced in comparison to conventional cage clamps, screw connections and hard-wiring techniques.
Features & Benefits
- Gold plated contacts
- High mating cycles (10,000 mates)
- Mimimizes need for replacement parts
- Press technology with cage clamp
- No tools needed for install
- Effortless field installation and time savings
- Plug-in jumpers
- Wire reduction
- Reduces system BOM cost and labor cost
- Industrial & Manufacturing Equipment (Not Vehicles)
Product Spec Sheets and Additional Information
Request More Information & Samples