The HARTING Han® EMC panel feed through housing is an EMC version of the existing Han B panel feed through. Provides excellent EMC shielding where electromagnetic interference is high, while providing an IP65 degree of protection mate.
Features & Benefits
- Protection against signal distortion caused by EMI.
- Maintains signal integrity, delivering reliable performance in a heavy electro-magnetic location.
- Robust cable to cable connection protects connection point against elements such as debris, water, dust, and does not need a panel for mount.
- Allows cable to be laid in the most optimal location.
- Front or rear flange mounting with one design. Able to be mounted on either side of a panel, depending on where the customer wants the levers.
- Industrial & Manufacturing Equipment (Not Vehicles)
- Packaging machinery baseplate
- Robotic arms
Product Spec Sheets and Additional Information
Request More Information & Samples