Molex Mini-Fit Sigma Sealed Power Connectors are sealed wire-to-wire connectors that employ traditional Mini-Fit TPA2 terminals and wire gauges. These sealed connectors also provide protection from water, foam, and dust-debris ingress. The series is ideal for use in a variety of commercial vehicle, home appliance, consumer, and industrial automation applications. These 4.2mm connectors operate over a -40°C to +105°C temperature range and offer 600V maximum voltage and 13A maximum current.
Features & Benefits
- Panel mount ears- recommended panel cut-outs for 0.89mm to 3.00mm thick panels. Panel cut-out tolerances +0.10mm.
- TPA supports- used to properly support the optional TPAs after terminals are inserted and seated into the housing.
- Keying and polarization allows for accurate mating to standard Mini-Fit 3.0 Power Connectors.
- Seal cap supports provide excellent support for the rubber cap that mounts around the back of the housing.
- Voltage (max): 600V AC (rms)/DC
- Current (max): 13.0A
- RoHS compliant
- Industrial & Manufacturing Equipment (Not Vehicles)
- Appliance & Climate Control
- Non-Auto Transportation
- Gaming & Vending Systems
- Consumer Electronics
- Buses, trains, boats, emergency vehicles, refrigeration vehicles, & agriculture vehicles
- Refrigerators, ovens, & dishwashers
- Vending machines
- Robotic arm
- Drives and conveyor lines
- Process control
Product Spec Sheets and Additional Information
Request More Information & Samples